Some of the projects we’re proud of:
- OXID eShop – a TOP-3 German e-commerce platform.
- ONGR – a front-end platform for transactional websites with heavy traffic and large amounts of data, which is included in the leading NoSQL database Elasticsearch.
- STOVENDO – a platform for managing online and offline retail operations.
Today, we focus on omnichannel services and employ multiple technologies – including business intelligence & data science, predictive analytics, and integrated commerce back-office systems – to deliver a competitive edge.
In today’s market, having several channels is not enough. Here are some stats:
- 54% of consumers are likely to look at a product in-store and buy online;
- 59% of consumers are likely to look at a product online and buy in-store;
- 90% of consumers want omnichannel service.
Digital natives expect consistency across platforms, with fast and efficient communication on whichever channel they choose. Are you ready to embrace omnichannel technologies to meet changing consumer needs?
Let's discuss what tools can help you level up your omnichannel game.